Tuesday 17 January 2017

RARE for men

Boys on Stardoll should be so happy because Stardoll released two amazing clothes for them!
Different style but fantastic design for them.

-The first is really cool, casual, I can imagine it on a fashion week, maybe in Milan? Ahahah I really love the details.
RARE Cavalli Inspired Sweater (Fallen Angel Boys, Value: Stardollars)




- The second one is more...Superstar! I can imagine it on a stage, worn by a rocker.

RARE Inspired by d&g (Fallen Angel Boys, Value: Stardollars)



1 comment:

  1. I am super speed freak person and wanted to maintain my looks in amazing but a reasonable way. i must say that this is a dream jacket for me as i wanted to attain a perfect eye-grabber look. it is designed in same pattern as i saw online, frankly speaking i was afraid of ordering as it was my first time with celebsleatherjackets.com but now i must say this is really a trustworthy store to buy online leather jackets.
    Rare and Exclusive Jacket
    Celebrity Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete