Sunday 25 March 2018

RARE Inspired by McQueen

Risultati immagini per alexander mcqueen logo






Hello dear readers,
It has been a while since I've published my last post here.

Today I want to introduce you a new RARE I've found yesterday for a little price, I even don't realize how much I've been lucky yet!

All of the most "fashion victims" and taste of style Stardoll's members recognize Alexander McQueen as an icon, a genious, an artist, simply one of the most appreciate fashion designer of all time.

Stardoll has always show admiration for the late designer, and has often released amazing outfits inspired by his last fashion shows. These dresses are really must have, because of their uncommon shapes, colours and style, characteristics that make them so unmistakable!

Stardoll hasn't done exeptions with RAREs. A great number of RAREs are tagged has "Inspired by Alexander McQueen".
Here I present you the "RARE Inspired by McQueen".


You can find in the suite of Phoenix (Phoenix's Suite), in the past there where a special Dress Up dedicated to this mythical bird, but it doesn't exist anymore (Stardoll's mystery!). As you can see the dress is a little bit different than the one you can own in the game and find in the Starbazaar. Phoenix one has different long sleeves (very beautiful in my opinion) because of the doll pose. Our version has long sleeves too, but different pose, slanting skirt, deep V neck and a light belt. I like the colour, shade of colour from hot orange to lighter orange, beige to grey/brown.





You can find this dress under the Voile label in Starbazaar and it's currency is Stardollars. It's not simple to find, I can say I've been lucky to find it for only 22 stardollars!

The real version of Alexander McQueen dress.
Released in the Spring/Summer 2008 collection. I love this dress so much. I like the texture, it seems so light and silky. I love also the colour, so iridescent.

Do you like Alexander McQueen creations? I'll surely present you the other RAREs inspired by his amazing works as soon as possibile.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Alexander McQueen's designs! I created 2 rooms full of McQueen designs (The Loft) and I put them in chronological order. My doll- olka_111 If you'd like to visit me. I have 3 RARE McQueen design including that dress from your post. I also have blog - realbrandsonstardoll.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for you comment dear, I'll surelly visit your collection and blog with pleasure!

      Delete