Monday 23 April 2018

Rare Gucci inspired Bag

Stardoll has created also some RARE clothes and accesories for boys and men.
One of these items is called Rare Gucci inspired Bag.

This amazing bag is called Shopper Bag. Its main color is black, probabily in leather texture. It has got gold details like clasps, studs and rings, and also silver details along the seams.

Personally, I love everything about this bag. The bag is full of details which are really well made: light and dark technique is used to fill the bag, the way used to design the studs gives three-dimensionality.





Rare Gucci inspired Bag was released from the men shop Fallen Angel Boys and its currency is Starcoins, for these two reasons this bag is really hard to find even in the oldest Stardoll accounts.

I wasn't been able to find a Dress Up doll with this Rare.

A particularity: this is one of the few Rares called "Rare" and not with capital letters "RARE".







After a hard research, my hunt has completed! I've found the real inspiration of this men masterpiece.
Stardoll has took inspiration from the Gucci Fall 2008 Menswear.






















Honestly I love this bag so much and even if my doll is a female, often I use this piece to create my outfits!
What do you think? Do you like this bag? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment