Saturday 20 January 2018

BLOG RESTYLING

Dear followers and occasional readers, has been a long time since I've founded this blog!
My intent was to create a place where every Stardoll member could find informations about RARE clothes.

I'm La_RuGBiSTa, a RAREs collector since 2010, the year I joined Stardoll.
Unfortunately in 8 years my RARE collection is not complete, because nowadays is really hard to find old clothes for an affordable price, you know.

After years I've decided to start using the blog again, but this time I'd like to publish every RARE individually (or republish, in case I've already write about it). I'd like to show you not only the Stardoll version of every RARE but also the corresponding real life clothes, with a description. I think it will be more interesting.
I've decide not to delete the old posts, for the moment. 
I'm sorry for my English, I promise I'll improve :)

Love, La_RuGBiSTa


No comments:

Post a Comment