Monday 29 January 2018

RARE Necklace as in Anna Sui (Part 2)

Risultati immagini per anna sui logo




Few days ago I've written an article about a RARE almost unknown: RARE Necklace as in Anna Sui ( http://rareonstardoll.blogspot.it/2018/01/rare-necklace-as-in-anna-sui.html )
As I have written, this RARE is so mysterious I couldn't even find a Dress Up doll with this item and, more important, the real life inspiration.



I want to thank publicly terhi6v, for her great help! She has found a lot of information about our RARE.

-First of all I couldn't find the Dress up doll because Stardoll has deleted it. It was the Dress Up Boho (thanks to the blog http://seenonstardoll.blogspot.it/2008/09/sportmax-outfit-accesories-boho.html for the photo) 

-But, the most interesting information is that terhi6v has found the real life version of our RARE. Stardoll says the RARE is inspired by Anna Sui, but it is more similar to a Sportmax necklace. This outfit appeared on the Fall Winter 2007/2008 Sportmax Milano collection. Our RARE and this accessory are almost the same: black pearls on the neck, feathers (not every color are identical but mostly) and the white supports.

Why has Stardoll credit Anna Sui as an inspiration for this RARE and not mention Sportmax Milano?
This is one of many Stardoll mystery, I guess!

Thank you again to terhi6v, and if other readers know something I've missed about this or other RAREs I've already treated in other posts, just let me know here or by Stardoll or Facebook! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment