Thursday 25 January 2018

TWIGGY SECTION: 1st Episode, RARE Inspired by See by Chloé (Jacket)

Risultati immagini per see by chloe logo



Welcome guys, second article is here for you!
I'm very excited because today I want to introduce you the masterpiece of this blog restyling: the TWIGGY SECTION.

I consider myself one of the greatest fan and Twiggy addicted in Stardoll. I am the proud owner of all the fantastic clothes released in Starplaza you can find in the Twiggy Dress Up ( http://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls/723/Twiggy.html?dsearch ).
Maybe not everyone knows also that the Dress Up doll Twiggy is the greates source of RAREs. Five clothes in Twiggy's dress up are RAREs. So I've decided to talk about them inside of this particular section, which will be proposed again in other articles I'll post soon in the future weeks.

I would like to start from one of my favourite RARE of all time: RARE Inspired by See by Chloé (Jacket).

It is a cream elegant jacket, with three-quarter slaves, three golden buttons on the top and a nice neck.
It's an old graphic RARE, maybe dated 2007; it is interesting the way they tried to draw realistic shadows (I remember you that in old graphic clothes usually you don't see such a great work on shadows, always too dark or even absent).
It is a really versatile piece and I personally like the fact is open and not buttoned up, in that way you can see there is something under the jacket and the outfit would be fuller.
RARE Inspired by See by Chloé is today marked as a Pretty n' Love item, but as the oldest users know, the original name of this shop was Pretty n' Pink. The current value is Starcoins, for this reason is really hard to find it in Starbazaar and is very wanted.




What about the real jacket?
This time Stardoll has semplified my work because the name suggest you can find the real life inspiration jacket in one of the past See by Chloé Fashion Shows.
In particular they probably have fallen in love for the Fall/Winter 2007/2008 collection. I'm pretty sure they lose their mind for this collection because a lot of clothes in the Twiggy Dress Up (RARE and not) are from it.
Here I show a comparison between how it fit on a doll and in real life.
I think they have done a great work on it, the two coats are really similar.
As you can see the French fashion house suggest to use a two-colored shirt with a round collar so retrò, shorts, thighs and ballerinas. As I said before, I think you could make a lot of different combination, this jacket is really versatile and you can use it to create different kind of styles.

Hope you will enjoy this new Twiggy Section in the future weeks, and tell me if you would like to know more also about not RAREs Twiggy clothes.
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment